[TRLog] Stupid question

Subject: [TRLog] Stupid question
From: swca@swbell.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 09:36:39 -0600
Hi you all.  Sorry for asking a stupid question which I am sure has already been
answered here before, but I haven't been paying close enough attention.

I just set up a new computer (Pentium-75 with Windows 98 on it) for the radio
station, and made myself a "DOS Disk" from within Windows 98.  When I boot this
computer with this disk, it says something like "Windows 98" and below it says
"C:>"

When I use TRlog, the CW is distorted in the first characters sent of the
exchange (i.e. this is SS, so the number 1 comes out sounding like
"di-daahhhhhh-dah-dah-dah"  instead of "di-dah-dah-dah-dah") and the 73 message
(the "TU" does not sound perfect).

The quick cliff-notes answer please?

Mark, N5OT