[TRLog] RE: Icom Schmicom

Subject: [TRLog] RE: Icom Schmicom
From: retire@rconnect.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 19:29:34 -0600
Listers...

OK...I now know that 56h is 86 decimal...even more scary, I understand
it..I think.

OK...I now know that I should have had the updated manual...ordered, and on
CD.

OK...I now know that I have to stay subscribed to this list to keep up with
the changes.

OK...I have been reminded to RTFM before asking stupid questions.

As penance, if you Icom users out there will post to me privately,
n0xb@arrl.net, with
a BRIEF note with the lines from your logcfg.dat statement where you
address your
particular Icom rig, I'll compile it and report it to you and give the
results to Tree.

Larry, N0XB