[TRLog] Alt-D bug -- I found it

Subject: [TRLog] Alt-D bug -- I found it
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 07:49:25 -0500
Didn't turn out to be as hard as I thought.  I usually use TR with ESCAPE
EXITS S&P = FALSE, because when I use [ESC] to erase a callsign while
S&Ping, I often hit too many and inadvertently jump back into CQ mode.

However, with this in the config file, the [ESC] function no longer works
as intended in returning from S&P mode on the second radio to CQ mode on
the first.  Presumably, Tree reused a bit of code for that, which is turned
off when EES&P=False.

Tree, any possibility of getting this incompatibility resolved, so that I
can continue to use EES&P=FALSE in 2 radio mode?

73, Pete N4ZR