[TRLog] Sudden transfer of exchange info to callsign window

Subject: [TRLog] Sudden transfer of exchange info to callsign window
From: 107770.3462@compuserve.com (James P. Cassidy)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 02:24:05 -0500
Rick, I had the same happen a couple of times.  I am not exactly sure why
as things were going pretty hectic at the time.
I think I know why though, I use the callsign update enabled so that I can
change the callsign in the exchange field.  I think what happened is the
program figured the exchange that was entered was actually a callsign and
updated to the callsign field.  I have never had that happen in other
contests but may happen due to the size of the SS exchange and also the
fact that it contains letters as well as numbers.

73 Jim KI7Y