[TRLog] Questions

Subject: [TRLog] Questions
From: chucky@aloha.net (Mike Sato)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:03:57 -1000
10-4 on upgrades...George sent me a copy...

In regards to changing radio two on TR...see my comments to George...

Due to my limitations on serial ports and not able to control radio two via the
PC...I will need to accept that changing band on TR for radio two's "screen
image" could (unless I time it) interrupt the transmission of TR on radio one...

I cannot get over the quick responses from you and George...

GREAT support!!!!

73
mike kh6to

PS...but now you folks got me thinking ...pro's and con's ...having one serial
port is it better to control the run radio or second radio...assuming second
radio will always only be a mult radio...mmmmmm....