[TRLog] TR log and XP/NT/Win2000

Subject: [TRLog] TR log and XP/NT/Win2000
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:53:13 -0800
Hi Alan,

I was able to get the program to work when not using
parallel port functions (CW keyer functions, etc). SBDVP
did not work either, but this is not surprising as most of
my ham radio programs that use the sound card don't
seem to work with Windows XP. If you get any feedback
describing how to fix these sorts of problems, please
let me know. I like Windows XP, but I am not sure that
if offers enough improvement over Windows 98 that
its worth the loss of using all these ham programs that
I enjoy so much.

Mike, W4EF.............