[TRLog] Cabrillo for SS Unlimited?

Subject: [TRLog] Cabrillo for SS Unlimited?
From: W2CS@bellsouth.net (Gary J. Ferdinand)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:23:00 -0500

I'm trying to submit my score and am running into an ambiguiuty in the
Cabrillo function of TRLog.

Where do I specify my category as Unlimited?  I'm prompted to enter U along
with the exchange info, and that seemed fine.  But, then I'm given the full
screen prompt with category, mode, etc.  There is no clear-cut category for
single-op, unlimited.  When I pick single-op high power, that comes out very
clearly in the preamble info in the Cabrillo file.

I was to be dead-nuts certain that my log doesn't end up being lumped into
SOHP (B) category by ARRL.

What do I tell TRLog to generate the right info in the Cabrillo file
headers?

73,

Gary W2CS