[TRLog] ARRL SS and Cabrillo

Subject: [TRLog] ARRL SS and Cabrillo
From: Alan Kaul" <alan.kaul@worldnet.att.net (Alan Kaul)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:06:58 -0800
For some reason, the ARRL contest robot does not seem to like the line
length generated by post.exe as bundled with Version 6.59.  The robot
rejected logs for both the CW and the SSB SS contests twice.  I finally got
it to stick by removing 3-spaces after "mycall."

I messaged the contest manager and he said that based on info on the
Cabrillo homepage, the line count is critical.  But I've also heard the
spaces do not matter---it is the data field follwing the spaces that are
important.

Someone else on the list said he was sure the spaces do not matter.... but
does anyone on the list know for sure?

Please ands thanks, and 73 de alan
Alan Kaul, W6RCL, LaCanada, CA
w6rcl@amsat.org