[TRLog] DVP and TR

Subject: [TRLog] DVP and TR
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:40:56 -0800
On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 02:38:37PM -0600, GilBaronW0MN wrote:

> It has been a time since I did that but I had the problem and it comes down
> to telling the program where to put the data. It is in some configuration
> file or other. All this is difficult to set up but it can be done. You have
> to read ALL the instructions VERY carefully.

It has been awhile sinice I set it up as well - I use the
w9xt card but I do not recall having any problems getting
it to work.

Mike - can you send me your logcfg.dat file or your *.cfg file
that has the setup you are trying to use?

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)                            -- Dave Leeson W6NL
geoiii@kkn.net
830-868-2510
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr