[TRLog] Importing TR into logwindows

Subject: [TRLog] Importing TR into logwindows
From: k1ts@mediaone.net (Marc)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:51:28 -0000
Try LogConv (V1.73B is the latest I believe) by KA5WSS,  It converts back
and forth from TR to ADIF and a few other formats.  You should be able to
get your logs in/out of TR....  I use it to get from TR to XMlog.  Works
fine.

Try searching on "LogConv" on one of the search engines for the latest URL.

73
Marc

K1TS