[TRLog] Repeat S&P Exchange Clarified

Subject: [TRLog] Repeat S&P Exchange Clarified
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:55:10 -0500
Ah well ... it turned out to be pretty simple to experiment and define the
parameters of this thing for myself, once I was reminded of F2.

In a nutshell, enter a callsign in S&P, and [Enter].  Station is called.
Copy exchange (of course he came back) and [Enter] again.  Exchange is sent
and QSO logged, but F2 will send the Repeat S&P Exchange until the first
new character is entered in the callsign field, at which point it reverts
to sending the S&P Exchange again.

Maybe this could be clarified in the next rev of the manual.  Or maybe I
was the only one who didn't get it (because I never used F2 in S&P
mode...).  I will now.  Thanks to everyone who helped with this.

73, Pete N4ZR
www.qsl.net/n4zr