[TRLog] POST problem in ARRL 10

Subject: [TRLog] POST problem in ARRL 10
From: compcoach_2000@yahoo.com (Ron K6KYJ)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:17:08 -0800
George made a point that I missed....you can fool POST by putting in the state
(CA in my case) but for ARRL admin, you would need to go back to the Cabrillo
ARRL header and put in the appropriate section (SV for me) so they can lump you
in the right group. The rest of the log still will have the CA for each
exchange sent.

The obvious is to put the section value in CABNAME.DAT to keep it permanent.

I still remember hand logging back in the 80s and each year I appreciate TR
even more!!