[TRLog] TR LOG for 8080

Subject: [TRLog] TR LOG for 8080
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:49:23 -0600
     Does anyone have a copy of TR Log compiled for 8080 compatible CPUs?
Tree has done this for some people in the past, for use with HP 100 and
HP 200 handheld computers.  I've got an HP 200 LX I'd like to try for a
mini-rover effort this weekend in the VHF contest.  I asked Tree about it
and the current version won't compile for 8080, and he doesn't have an
older such version laying around anymore.

     If anyone can help me out, please email direct.  Thanks!

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences      VP, Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops