[TRLog] TR Can't Find File in Path

Subject: [TRLog] TR Can't Find File in Path
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:01:21 -0800
CW works fine in a DOS box under Win98 and I don't bother to close
anything.  I typically have 4 or 5 instances of Windows (not IE)
explorer running, Dimension4 which keeps my computer clock sync'd
to NIST via the net, my DayTimer, at least one instance of
Netscape, probably a text editor and 2 instances of a program
which checks for e-mail every ten minutes on 2 different e-mail
servers.  Never had a problem with choppy CW.  Running a 500 MHz
PIII with a Matrox G400 graphics card.

Thanks for your suggestions Walt and, yes, they made sense.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO