[TRLog] TR and the RSGB Jubilee contest

Subject: [TRLog] TR and the RSGB Jubilee contest
From: rtnash@netcom.ca (Robert Nash)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:07:40 -0500
Hi Clive

Thanks for all the work you have put into this. I haven't had a chance to
check it out yet but please send it along and will do. I only hope that my
first grand-child does not arrive in the middle of the Jubilee! That's the
schedule at the moment!

I have added the latest Canadian Call Sign Rosetta Stone. As one who has
been attempting to enlarge the choices available for special prefixes, I can
tell you that the list is solid well past June! There was a certain amount
of anarchy in the way special calls/prefixes were issued previous to 2000.
This guide line has been faithfully followed since then.

From: Call Sign Policy and Special Event Prefixes RIC-9

Table I
Column 1,2 Normal Prefix and Province/Territory
Column 2,3,4,5 Special Prefixes
Column 7 Special Call Signs with normal prefix
Column 8 Special Call Signs with special prefix

VE1 NS CG1 CK1 VX1 XM1 VE1 VC1
VA1 NS CF1 CJ1 VG1 XL1 VA1 VB1
VE2 QC CG2 CK2 VX2 XM2 VE2 VC2
VA2 QC CF2 CJ2 VG2 XL2 VA2 VB2
VE3 ON CG3 CK3 VX3 XM3 VE3 VC3
VA3 ON CF3 CJ3 VG3 XL3 VA3 VB3
VE4 MB CG4 CK4 VX4 XM4 VE4 VC4
VA4 MB CF4 CJ4 VG4 XL4 VA4 VB4
VE5 SK CG5 CK5 VX5 XM5 VE5 VC5
VA5 SK CF5 CJ5 VG5 XL5 VA5 VB5
VE6 AB CG6 CK6 VX6 XM6 VE6 VC6
VA6 AB CF6 CJ6 VG6 XL6 VA6 VB6
VE7 BC CG7 CK7 VX7 XM7 VE7 VC7
VA7 BC CF7 CJ7 VG7 XL7 VA7 VB7
VE8 NT CG8 CK8 VX8 XM8 VE8 VC8
VE9 NB CG9 CK9 VX9 XM9 VE9 VC9
VO1 NF CH1 CY1 XJ1 XN1 VO1 VD1
VO2 LAB CH2 CY2 XJ2 XN2 VO2 VD2
VY0 NU CI0 CZ0 XK0 XO0 VY0 VF0
VY1 YT CI1 CZ1 XK1 XO1 VY1 VF1
VY2 PEI CI2 CZ2 XK2 XO2 VY2 VF2
CY0 SABLE IS
CY9 ST-PAUL IS

Hope this helps solidify that part of the problem, Clive.

73 Bob VE3KZ
ve3kz@rac.ca