[TRLog] Wintelnetx & TR

Subject: [TRLog] Wintelnetx & TR
From: na2na@earthlink.net (William Liporace)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:15:18 -0500
Hi Folks,
With a few changes in station and schedule, I am now trying to get ready for
the contest. I have a couple of issues with the packet window and the
talking to the cluster. I am pretty sure it is a flow control or similar
problem.

My setup is TR on a dedicated PC with a null modem cable to a Windows PC
running Wintelnetx configured to send packet spots to the com port. The
telnet connection is local and no problems there...

The packet login message and spots do not scroll properly. I also can not
talk to the cluster. The program works fine with CT. Any ideas what is going
on?

William Liporace NA2NA
763 Huntingdon Drive
Niskayuna, NY 12309

na2na@earthlink.net

na2na.homedns.org Packet Cluster Node ports 23 & 7300