[TRLog] Floppy backup

Subject: [TRLog] Floppy backup
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:21:26 -0800
Just for fun, in the ARRL DX I tried out the floppy backup for the first
time.  I set the floppy file save frequency to 10.

The part that was comforting:
When I got up Sat am I rebooted the computer which meant, of course,
that I had to eject the floppy.  I forgot to reinsert it and, later on,
noticed a message that floppy back up attempt had failed, so reinserted
it.  Worried that I might not have backed up some Qs but, when checking
the log at the end, the ones that I was worried about were all there.

The part that wasn't:
The last 12 Qs are missing from the backup.  Is there something I am
supposed to do at the end other than ALT-X to quit TR and say Yes to the
question about saving the last five or so Qs?

No disaster here.  The main log is fine but I would like to know if I'm
doing something wrong.

73

de Jim Smith    VE7FO