[TRLog] IC765/TR Log

Subject: [TRLog] IC765/TR Log
From: rchambers@aguirre.com (Ron Chambers)
Date: Wed Mar 6 13:14:52 2002
Just got the radio/computer interface built for the IC765, and it works
great with CT Ver 9.27....But I can't get anything into or out of TR....(TNC
and CW keying by the way, work fine between the 765 and PC thru the
othe COM and LPT ports)....

In TR I have changed baud rate to 1200, Rcvr addr to 44, Serial port to
SERIAL 3, Radio One = IC765,..and maybe some more things...

I have not adjusted the ICOM command delay, it is at default of 300ms as I
recall....

Need suggestions where or what  to look at ? Poke into ? Glue together?
Or tie with string....

PC is Compaq Pentium/75..........

73
Ron