[TRLog] POST ate Chip & J!

Subject: [TRLog] POST ate Chip & J!
From: Mirko Sibilja" <s57ad@amis.net (Mirko Sibilja)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:57:31 +0100
Um, I noticed the same thing as Brett did. I think it *is* related with the
size of cells. I have quite large database (TRMASTER.ASC size is 1.7 MB),
with 'S5' cell being the largest, and there are disappearing calls right
from that cell. That doesn't wonder me, as Pascal allows just 64 kB large
cells, so larger ones are obviously truncated.

73,

Mirko, S57AD