[TRLog] RE: disappearing calls and other interesting things

Subject: [TRLog] RE: disappearing calls and other interesting things
From: G8OO@aol.com (G8OO@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:42:04 EST
Hi guys

I use TR as my daily logbook and have also encountered disappearing callsigns
--- also I have noticed something else.

When Tr is in S&P mode and I use CTRL-U to select a station from the
Dxcluster -- TR puts the dxstations callsign into the call window as expected
- however TR when drops the cursor into the exchange Window - therefore when
I hit  the return to send my callsign to the dx station - TR actually sends
the exchange to that station "minus my callsign" and logs the QSO as
completed, I then have to use ALT Y to delete the last QSO and enter the
callsign manually and start the QSO again which is very annoying....

Alan H G8OO

----------------------

E-mail signature follows.  The information contained in this email is
privileged and confidential.  It is intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed.  Any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this email in any way is strictly forbidden by any other than the
person to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it.  Any views expressed are
those of the author and may not necessarily constitute or imply its
endorsement or recommendation by any other person in any way.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---