[TRLog] Yaseu Interface

Subject: [TRLog] Yaseu Interface
From: retire@rconnect.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:08:20 -0600
Well, if it's like all the rest of the older Yaesu radios, its output is TTL
level and not RS232 so you'll need some kind of
interface. I use the one from Phil Whithouse, W1GEE.  Check out this URL:
http://www.sarrio.com/sarrio/w1gee.html

Best price I've found and fast service.  This unit handles one
radio/computer  at a time.  I assume it's the usual Yaesu
interface.  You need an LCU 3Y2 interface cable.

Larry, N0XB