[TRLog] POST UEFF

Subject: [TRLog] POST UEFF
From: k8jp@arrl.net (Joe Pontek)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:38:53 -0000
Hi Pete, et al,

What I do here is keep a few different TRMaster, renaming them
to indicate their use, such as FOC, DX only, US only, etc.
When ever I do use or do updates, I copy the one I am using
into the D:\LOG directory. When I am done and satisfied with
the results, I copy it/all back into the Master directory,
my safe spot.

Best regards de V31Joe"Palooka"
Joe & Bev Pontek, Sr.
26441 Devaney Road
Arcadia, IN 46030-9532
USA
317-984-7388
FOC 1743 FISTS 7625
K8JP V31JP VP5/K8JP VP5JP K8JP/VA2
Read "The Contest Traveler" in The National Contest Journal
k8jp@arrl.net