[TRLog] DOS/98/XP-almost solved??

Subject: [TRLog] DOS/98/XP-almost solved??
From: juhan@chem.ut.ee (Juhan Põldvere)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:58:20 +0300 (EEST)
Hi,

I remember there were problems with running TRLog or TurboPascal on faster
machines some time ago. Don't know if this is an issue with recent versions
of TRLog.

Somone here could get TRLog v. 4.05 to run by turning internal and external
cache off in BIOS Setup and/or using a program called CPU_Killer 2.0 to
tame his too hot Pony.

> A lister informed me that the following might be needed to get my problems
> solved. You know, the partitioned drive with dos, 98 and xp on the newer
> dell.

[...]

--
Juhan ES5QX