[TRLog] TR 6.64 comments... (SBDVP)

Subject: [TRLog] TR 6.64 comments... (SBDVP)
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ronald Rossi)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:39:41 -0400
Thanks Tree!! I am looking forward to helping to keep TR the best contest
logging program on the planet. My involvement started out as an offer to
help get the band map stuff up to snuff. It ended up that I am now part
of the team. I am proud to have been asked to join.

I am an electrical engineer by trade and work in SRAM product engineering
at IBM Microelectronics in Essex Junction, Vermont. I have done a reasonable
bit of programming over the years and most of it with some of the more,
shall we say, not so trendy languages =:-). That said I am not a windows
programmer. So please don't renew any thoughts that there is a windows
version of TR in the future.

Fixing stuff has been something I have done all my life. Even my job at
IBM is that of trouble shooter of sorts. It must have seemed a bit odd
to you folks having me pretty much come out of nowhere and start acting
like I owned the place. When I got the go-sign from Tree I dove right in!
Probably a bit to overtly. I humbly offered my support and I wish to
humbly continue. This is the house that Tree built, I am mearly helping
put on some fresh paint.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont