[TRLog] Indiana QSO Party files

Subject: [TRLog] Indiana QSO Party files
From: steve@vanfrank.com (Steve Van Frank)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 12:58:11 -0500 (EST)
The Indiana QSO Party is tomorrow (Saturday).  I have created .CFG and
.DOM files using the new rules and official county abbreviations.  Please
see the INQP web site at http://www.hdxcc.org/inqp (go to the software
page).  Please join us if you can.  We are trying to revive this QSO
party and have made a real effort to get people on the air from most
of our 92 counties.

Let me know if you have any problems with the TR files.  I spent a lot
of time testing them, but you know how that goes!  For out of state
participants, all the mults fit on the screen if BIG REMAINING LIST = TRUE.
The official abbreviations are all 3 or 4 letters, and that is what will
be logged, but many alternative abbreviations will be accepted as
input.  Hope to see you on the air.

73, Steve W9TN (part of W9LDX/M team Saturday)