[TRLog] Re: TR and NEQP: Problems with the Multiplier Window

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TR and NEQP: Problems with the Multiplier Window
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 11:28:38 -0400
Geo,

You accidentally hit the alt-g key. It will toggle the multiplier display
between domestic and DX. I need to change to internal definition for NEQSO to
not allow that display for stations outside New England.

The bottom line is alt-G was active based on a minor definition error on my
part. So you could display "needed" DX mults, but were rightly not allowed to
work any.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont