[TRLog] New band/mode display?

Subject: [TRLog] New band/mode display?
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:09:50 -0400
Kirk,

That indicator has always been on the band map, but in the upper right hand
corner. It was often overwritten. I moved it to the bottom where it can be
seen all the time. I needed that line anyway for the "<--more" indicators
which tell you when there are columns of spots off the screen.

It indicates the scope of what the band map is displaying in a "from" - "to"
format. Examples: "160CW - 10SSB" or "160SSB - 10SSB" or "160CW - 2CW", etc.

I should actually add a dupes/no dupes indicator too.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont