[TRLog] Re: FISTS Sprint

Subject: [TRLog] Re: FISTS Sprint
From: hrg@cifnet.com (Mike D.)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 16:27:53 -0500
6.67 truncated the name to 3-characters. The QTH was not recorded in the
log. The multipliers did not get checked off. Also, it didn't catch domestic
dupes on different bands.

73 de Mike, N9BOR
FISTS MAC SMC ZUT
http://www.qsl.net/n9bor
MAC http://www.qsl.net/mac

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking -- Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.
Over 1 million beeps served!