[TRLog] Field Day Simulator

Subject: [TRLog] Field Day Simulator
From: summersb@quik.com (Brian Summers)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:29:37 -0700
I'm new to TRLog and busy practicing for field day. Am experiencing a =
problem when using the FD simulator. Can work many stations in =
succession without problems when suddenly the machine responds with =
about 30 seconds of CW garbage after "my" station has sent the CW =
exchange. (Which happens to be 2A BC). It seems to happen most often =
when working a station with the numeral 0 in the prefix; but has =
happened with other calls as well. Some examples: XO0OAS, CZ0Q, VA0E, =
CG0GVY, AH9WON, NH1PCP, NH4U. This has occured using four separate =
machines; one Compaq laptop, one IBM Aptiva, and two old 486s. Happens =
in either windows mode or directly via a DOS start up. One of the 486s =
only runs DOS. It's also ocurred with another operator, so not just my =
fingers possibly misdancing on the keyboard. Can any one help, please?

Tnx, Brian Summers VE7JKZ=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---