[TRLog] Bandmap and NEXTBANDMAP

Subject: [TRLog] Bandmap and NEXTBANDMAP
From: k8bkdx@chartermi.net (Barry Martz)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 18:49:27 -0400
Here is an example of what is happening:

Rig=FT-990 Yaesu

I fill up the bandmap with spots on 20 m cw and as I page through the spots
using NEXTBANDMAP (f12) in S&P Mode here is what I get:

SPOT                    FT-990
14.000.0                14.000.0
14.005.5                14.006.0
14.010.3                14.010.3
14.014.1                14.014.1
14.019.4                14.019.9
14.025.5                14.025.5
14.032.8                14.033.3
etc etc etc......
No ryhme or reason to it.  I go BACK trough the SAME spots again, and it
will do the EXACT same freq. as the first time.  Same ones are messing up.

If this helps.  Has anyone else seen this?  I am not transmitting so there
is no RF to cause this and I have not changed anything except the Ver of
TRLog.

I will load in an earlier version and see if that one does the same thing or
not.

73 de Barry