[TRLog] TRlog/K2/Poquet question

Subject: [TRLog] TRlog/K2/Poquet question
From: paule@sfu.ca (paule@sfu.ca)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 7:57:55 PDT
In the field, when I use my K2, I have a little Poquet computer
running an old 8088 version of TRlog 6.10. Everything works reasonably
well, except that the computer does not seem to keep track of the
K2's frequency properly. When the K2 is first turned on, the
rig frequency shows up in it's proper place, but if the dial is
turned, it disappears, and doesn't come back. If I change frequency
(ie change band) on the rig, the computer doesn't follow. The
computer can change frequency of the rig ok, either with
entering the frequency in the call field, or with alt-b/v.

I realise that I am flogging an old horse here, and I may be
expecting too much, but if anyone knows a way to make it work,
I would appreciate it. I use the K2/poquet combo often for
demo purposes, and it makes a very nice compact package in
the field.

By the way, I know it is not the interface, as the same one
works fine with other computers.

Thanks in advance.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT ex VE7CQK - email: paule@sfu.ca
"Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad."