[TRLog] TS-850 CW

Subject: [TRLog] TS-850 CW
From: Tony Casciato, AI9X" <ai9x@arrl.net (Tony Casciato, AI9X)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:31:03 -0500
Jerry,
 Check and make sure that you are telling TR Log which port to use to key
the TX (Parallel/Serial 1, 2 etc). For my setup, I am using Parallel Port 1
(P1). I'm not familiar with the W1WEF interface, so the above may not apply
(I built my own DB25 style interface).
 Maybe also try the PTT ENABLE = TRUE, if you are not using VOX from TRLog.

73,
Tony