[TRLog] Various IARU issues

Subject: [TRLog] Various IARU issues
From: toms@xmission.com (Thomas M. Schaefer)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:11:31 -0600
Classic mailing list scenarion! Hi Hi. I forgot to mention I was talking
about phone where me and everyone else uses a Q signal QRZ (albeit
incorrectly, but it is a known issue).

OK, now everyone is supposed to send me email saying that a Q signal on
phone is wrong.

The POINT was that I usually do not hear stations ask in any way if the
frequency is in use during a contest. If they did, I would gladly tell them
it was. Of course, this happens more in amateur contests like Field Day than
the ones for contesters.

OK, we are way too far from TR. Sorry for the bandwidth.

Tom NY4I