[TRLog] parallel port address problem

Subject: [TRLog] parallel port address problem
From: bradj@arkansas.net (Brad Johnson)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:21:39 -0500
Well, the preliminary results are in and once again it looks like Windows XP
has reared its ugly head with regards to TRLog. I hate XP.

The emerging consensus is that running TRLog on an XP machine is a doomed
proposition. I read about how to load multiple operating systems on the XP
machine and frankly, it scared the hell out of me....words like "reformat"
and "partition" figured prominently.

Still open to suggestions, but I am resigned to using the older laptop for
TRlogging now. Did I mention that I hate XP?

Thanks and 73,

Brad
AA5CH