[TRLog] TRLog vs XP...Direct I/O the answer?

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog vs XP...Direct I/O the answer?
From: Martin Kratoska" <marcom@centrum.cz (Martin Kratoska)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 05:12:15 +0200
I did not and doubt it works. We tried the DLPORTIO dynamic library in YPLOG
with disappointing results  (on NT based Windows, on direct HW acceess
capable Windows it works), however this is just a dynamic library, not a
piece of software which can be run before TR is fired up. I do not know
other software than some (so called) Windows real time extenders used in
industry control processes. They are tricky to install and use, otherwise
pretty expensive.

Another solution find on my web:
http://www.qsl.net/ok1rr/dualboot.html

I would be quite interested if any reasonably available real time extender
for NT based Windoze really works.

73 Martin, OK1RR
ok1rr@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/ok1rr
The difference between theory and practice in theory
is less than the difference between theory and practice in practice.