[TRLog] Updating Real Time Log

Subject: [TRLog] Updating Real Time Log
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:05:05 -0500
Hi, Mike.

I'd just carry on like working a dupe, Mike: Move him/work him. It may be
faster than making the edit.

I've seen references to Alt-X out; Y to close out the contest; edit and save
the .dat file; run TR for the contest and carry on.

I just opened my closed out NAQP log in TR and it looks like it starts right
where things left off last night, even the band map on 40 (the last band I
was on) is partially filled.

I've never tried it, but I remember seeing something about it here before.

73,
dale, kg5u