[TRLog] Swap radios' frequencies?

Subject: [TRLog] Swap radios' frequencies?
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:04:27 -0400
Hey a like thinker!

After doing my first SO2R during IARU I thought of doing exactly that. Expect
a canned TR function which will do just that in one of the upcoming releases.
The plan is that the command will do a full mode/freq/etc swap of radio one
and radio two. Currently there is no way I know of to do that through a
sequence of commands.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr