[TRLog] Re: TR Log

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TR Log
From: Sylvan Katz <jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca> (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:34:43 -0600
> They will take Cabrillo for the contest (I THINK) but it won't get you in
> the log book of the world so you automatically and quickly get qsl cards.
> You will have to do this or you will lose a lot of business. IF THAT IS
ARRL
> EVER gets that thing going, which I have some doubts about. It has been a
> LONG time in coming and I see no excuse it is not up yet. They have huge
> amounts of our money and still it is not ready.
> WHAT GIVES?

I think you might be expecting too much too soon! It is a major development.
As I recall from the latest discussion in the Trusted QSL group
http://www.trustedqsl.org
it is on target for the autumn (if I recall).
According to
http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2002/03/07/1/
it will handle Cabrillo and ADIF log formats.

And some private communication suggest that later - not immediately - ARRL
contest logs can automatically be imported into LoTW.

.. sylvan

Ô¿Ô¬
Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK
"A Novel Perspective of Amateur Radio Contesting" at
http://www.dynamicforesight.com/~ve5zx