[TRLog] editing TRMASTER.DTA

Subject: [TRLog] editing TRMASTER.DTA
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 07:47:40 -0500
I always leave these things too late.  This morning I went to edit my
TRMASTER.DTA file using POST 6.68.  The master file resides in my LOG
directory but, as usual, I was logged into the SS contest directory for
this year.

What I wanted to do was add the calls, checks and sections from last year's
SS log.  so I did a UEFF, entered the complete path and filename for my
2001 log file, confirmed it was a TR log file, it built the .ASC file, I
entered the starting position (1), specified that I wanted to add the ARRL
Section, said no to any additional data bits, and BANG, I was right back at
the Utility menu again.  No error message, nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

73, Pete N4ZR
Sometimes a tower is just a tower