[TRLog] A perfect contest (?)

Subject: [TRLog] A perfect contest (?)
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:25:57 -0600
I was also using 6.69 during ARRL SS CW and agree with Pete: It worked
flawlessly (albeit operator disfunctions, mis-typing, etc.).

The only thing at KG5U that needed help, repair, modification, asistance,
was KG5U hisself.

That being said, I still with my suggestion would be picked up at some time
in future:
Have two small QSO 'windows', one for R1, one for R2, side-by-side, and be
able to tab between the two.  That would be very cool.

Until then, Alt-D, spacebar will have to do.

73,
dale, kg5u