[TRLog] PIEXX/TS930 problems.

Subject: [TRLog] PIEXX/TS930 problems.
From: n0ss@earthlink.net (Tom Hammond NØSS)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:25:40 -0600
A bit more info Regarding Rich's problem:

Unless a miracle happened at Rich's house after I left ther this afternoon,
ANY even semi-successful attempts were accomplished (if I recall) from a
WIN98 desktop PC, and NOT from his Win2K laptop. But, even then...

When one attempts to send (from TRLog) ANY frequency change date TO the
TS-930/PIEXX, it first appears that the PIEXX board wants to accept the
data (there's a slight pop in the speaker and a very brief flash of the
930's display), but then, a second later TRLog reverts back to whatever
frequency the 930 was on previously.

An attempt to use ALT-V or ALT-B will (briefly) cause TRLog to display the
frequency of the NEW band to which the 930 was to go, but again TRLog will
revert back to the original frequency and the 930 will not have changed
bands (or frequency) at all.

When bands were changed by using the band buttons of the 930, then TRLog
FOLLOWED the band change.

73,

Tom Hammond   N0SS