[TRLog] (no subject)

Subject: [TRLog] (no subject)
From: retire@rconnect.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:12:42 -0600
Bill,

I believe if you'll simply increase the vox delay (little door on top of the
radio) a little bit, the radio will stop
chattering between dits and dahs.  You will have to reduce it when operating
SSB for faster drop out.

I don't think you have to make any changes to your config file.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN