[TRLog] .CBR and time operating

Subject: [TRLog] .CBR and time operating
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:50:14 -0500
I thought the rules required 12 hrs op time for single ops
and 24 hrs op time for multi-ops in order to be eligible for
an award.  If you go hours without a QSO, how can you prove
you met this requirement?

Speaking of rules, I see CQWW dropped the requirement to
sign portable if the callsign didn't agree with the zone.
When did this occur?  I think it should be reinstated, at
least for stateside stations.  I called a few people
thinking they were in, say, zone 4, based on their callsign,
and they turned out to not be in that zone. Bummer.

73
Bob AA0CY/3