[TRLog] Log file contents

Subject: [TRLog] Log file contents
From: k2ua@earthlink.net (Rus Healy)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:52:54 -0500
N2MG, W0YK and others are right--the best fix for this situation is to have
frequency *and* serial numbers in the .dat files! Yes, it would change the
log file format--once, and very significantly for the better. Until I read
about VE3IAY's neat little utility, I had screwed with the log files in
Excel for every major contest I did to get the band and frequency
information into the correct format so they're useful to me for my own
analysis. But that's just a band-aid, and it would sure make more sense to
have them right in the log file! As a matter of fact, I'd really like to
have 100-Hz frequency resolution, too. :-)

--73, Rus, K2UA