[TRLog] Icom 765 (and other??) filter selection...

Subject: [TRLog] Icom 765 (and other??) filter selection...
From: kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov (KL7RA)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:15:20 -0900
>Should I do this for any other Icoms? All Icoms? Or leave
>the code AS-IS today for other Icoms?

Ron

The Icom 781 will select the menu assigned default filter
at a freq change if not commanded to something else.

I vote to have TRLog not set the filters for a 781.

I don't know the other Icom radios. They may have this
feature as well. For the 781 it's under the menu Fil and
allows the oper to select narrow or wide default for each
mode.

The menu default is overridden by a filter command. This
has not  been a problem in past versions as TRLog always
selected narrow for both modes which is the normal
operating mode for this model.

73 Rich KL7RA