[TRLog] TRLog and serial ports, 2

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog and serial ports, 2
From: w2cs@bellsouth.net (Gary Ferdinand W2CS)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:33:35 -0500
I concur with Pete's comments. I, too, have a recalcitrant computer that
loses gobs of time.  I have installed atomic clock synch V2.6 and it seems
to do a good job keeping me within a second or two of WWV.  This is, of
course, only relevant for those using windoze.

On a lighter note, a sign posted on a major NC highway pointing onto a
crossroad saying:  "WANTED:  ELECTRICITY 2 MILES -->"

73,Gary W2CS