[TRLog] CW increment

Subject: [TRLog] CW increment
From: ng7z@arrl.net (Paul Beringer)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:22:09 -0800
To quote Mark, N5OT, "....is the ability to specify in the CFG file the WPM
increment when you do a pageup/dn to change speed.  I find myself constantly
Alt-S-plus-two-digits to fine tune the speed I want to go.  Seems to me a
user-specifyable increment, which defaults to 3, would make my life easier."

I would have to agree. I also use Alt-S-plus-two-digits to get the speed I
want very often. And no, Mark, you're not the only one. There are at least
two of us :)
Paul NG7Z
---