[TRLog] TR HELP

Subject: [TRLog] TR HELP
From: kl7ra@ptialaska.net (KL7RA)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:49:15 -0900
> It is like TR communicates to the radio but the radio does not
>communicate with the computer do you have any ideas on what
>to do . I have checked all the connections but with no luck. Both
>radio and computer (TR) are communicating but TR does not
>respond to the radio but it will control the radio.

Yo Tony

Try this:
With the new version loaded enter a freq in the call window, 14200
for example. The radio should go to 14200. Now turn the dial and
see if TRLog will follow the freq. If that doesn't work load an old
version, 669 is a good one, and see if the radio interface works
with the old version okay. Load a freq into the radio again using
the keyboard then exit out of the old version and load the new
version again to see if it's okay.

If that works and you now have a working radio interface, I have
no idea why, but it happened here while beta testing. We wrote
it off as a quirk.

73 Rich KL7RA