[TRLog] v.6.72 - kenwood interface - clock problems

Subject: [TRLog] v.6.72 - kenwood interface - clock problems
From: kl7ra@ptialaska.net (KL7RA)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 00:48:42 -0900
: [TRLog] v.6.72 - kenwood interface - clock problems

> The latest version 6.72 still has clock problems when using the
kenwood
> rig interface.

Hi Paul

We also noticed the seconds seem to stagger at times during
the beta testing but it's just an annoyance for the eye. The clock
is running normal and logs the QSOs to the correct minute.

Just to be I sure I checked again and found the minute rolled over
at the tone of WWV after 5 hours of TRLog running and one Icom
radio in super fast mode using 6.72.

I use six old Compaq P90's and for some reason they were all
blessed with a good clock and often will stay within a few seconds
in 48 hours. I also have a mystery P133 I bought at Dayton years
ago and it's off by minutes after the same amount of time.

Maybe some day we can get TRLog to poll a time server and
set the time. I do that now but by using the program DX-Telenet.

73 Rich KL7RA