[TRLog] Cannot create CAbrillo file with 6.72

Subject: [TRLog] Cannot create CAbrillo file with 6.72
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:54:48 -0500
I don't get any run time error messages.  I just get a
message that Post cannot create the Cabrillo file.  It
claims there's no data in the log.  If I run the same
log.dat (and logcfg.dat) in an earlier version of Post
(6.67), it works fine.

Hope this helps in figuring out the problem and creating a
cure.

73
Bob AA0CY